Sunday, January 2, 2011

SLOWLY SURELY IN 2011 (HAPPY NEW YEARS)

HELLO, HELLO , HELLO BEAUTIES

I'm so energetic and excited about another year, another opportunity, another chance. We are all blessed to see 2011 because many people did not make it. The main reason why I am so excited about this year is because I have finally made a decision to be FREE. You probably wondering what I mean right?? I was not in jail or anything like that, but was in bondage with the people that surrounds me. Sometimes people can hold you hostage and you do not even realize it's happening. It's something like a secret trap. They can hold you down and make you feel that where you are in life is it. There is no chance for a revival. I call them joy snacthers, cripplers, dream killers, blood suckers, and freebies. They must be remove in order for you to accomplish ANYTHING, of course they want you to be just like them. You know the old saying misery loves company! I know it will be hard for you to remove yourself from something so comfortable. But the only way to achieve and strive for any goals is to become uncomfortable. Comfort is not a option. Free yourself today and move toward what you really want in life and surround yourself with only positive people, that have there own goals in life. They might come right away, but once your mind frame change your company will change. That is the way you will SLOWLY SURELY come into your destiny. I DID

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sis this is truly the beginning of you coming into your own!! I have prayed many nights and I still continue to pray for your freedom!! I believe its coming to pass and God shall gain all the glory..Never forget who brought you OUT and through..who helped you to release those demons.. Yes this year is your YEAR walk in it with your head held high and with JESUS at your sides..God shall lead you and the angels shall follow..protecting you in all you do.. Yes haters will rise but remember you got the VICTORY!! Love you Im proud of your journey that has begun... One love

    ReplyDelete